Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal # 17 Big issues.

As a high school students, it is difficult to care about something else other than yourself. My busy schedule of homework and entertainment don't allow me to keep up with the news of the world, so my world is center around me and the things I interact with directly and in a constant way. My biggest issue right now is over thinking, and not only academically, but every single aspect of my life. If anything unusual happens, I star thinking about it obsessively to the point where I'm thinking about it even when I'm doing stuff I really enjoy. For example, if somebody talks to me in an unusual way, right away I start thinking about the reason why they're doing it, even when some people wouldn't even notice a thing. This doesn't only applies to my social life, but also to my academical and economic life too. Before making any purchase, I obsessively search the best way of spending my money, even if its just a minor investment, and this year when I bought my laptop, it took me two months to find a laptop I felt comfortably with, and this affected my academical and social life. This problem has led me to over-react and to day dream, thinking about stuff that are meaningless and that will probably never affect me. I believe this issue has to do with insecurities and being afraid of taking risks, it is something I have to work on, and learn to make my life more simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment