Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal #20 Talking with animals

Animals tend to live monotonous lives, living without a goal, simply living to eat and perhaps leave descendants. If I could speak with an animal I'd like our conversations to be entertaining and not just about about what we had for breakfast, how funny the sky looks nor the best ways of rolling in the dirt, therefore if I could speak with an animal I'd talk to a cachalot. Their life is in continuous change, moving around the sea and at different profundity, and going to places humans have never go to before. The first thing I'd ask him is what the bottom of the sea looks like, what creature live down there and how it feels to have so  much water on top of you. I'd ask him to bring me animals that are usually not seen on the surface, and also to bring me the corpse of a giant octopus. Being able to bring me the body of a giant octopus easily beats being able to catch a flying disc.

No comments:

Post a Comment